Here's a simple visual to help you remember ways to get yourself grounded. When you feel you are not in your body or that your mind is off in another place then grounding is a great idea! Being centered and mindful is what roundedness feels like to me. I used to not want to be grounded, because I wanted to fly around instead. I can create fast when I am flying...when I am not grounded, I know because this is when my truest desires are not coming forth in my efforts. I enjoy being grounded now. It's so peaceful and calming. Master Buddha comes to remind me to be peaceful & still. just breathing.
- Music ANY TYPE that brings you present with your body.
- Bath Himalayan Salt Soak Maybe?
- Go Outside Sit in the grass, hug a tree, & smell fresh air.
- Exercise Dance, jog, & play!
- Wood & Grass Scents Oils are gray tools here I LOVE Cedar Wood/
- Root Vegetables ( potatoes & carrots ) Crock pot? I love fresh organic root veggies raw and cooked!
- Mother Earth Sit with her, Love her. Find rock to sit and enjoy the birds. Maybe and audio meditation on Mother.
- Archangel Uriel Root Wisdom! Call in this mighty Angel and envelope his RED energy.
- Breathe Simply, stop... and breathe
- Listen to Audio Downloads or the Ocean & Nature sounds. Meditations, recorded calls, and You Tube are great!
- Simply sit peacefully, accepting where you are & ask for guidance Ask you your knowingness to lead you
- Herbal Root Tea ( Spiced Dandelion Root is my fav! ) I LOVE TEA! Sit peacefully and gift yourself a cup of tea.
- www.lisanicole.net for more tools.
Do you enjoy getting grounded? It is a form of receiving...